Enjoy growing a life.
PREPARATION OF YOUR OWN SAPLINGS
MATERIAL REQUIRED (per sapling tray)
· 500 mL Biopesticide (enriched with neem oil and APSA 80)
· 250 mL mix of Beuvaria Bassiana + verticilium + Metarizium + Pseudomonas
· Enrich the media by mixing 250 gm Amrit mitti and 10 gm trichoderma by providing enough moisture so that trichoderma forms its colonies atleast one day before sowing
· Select the desired seed and fill the tray with potting mix, mark each centre of the cups atleast 2 cm deep and then place one seed in one cup gently.
· To enhance germination cover the each tray with wet gunny bag.
· Keep the gunny bag moist on daily basis
· On seeing the germination happening remove all the gunny bags
· According to the need keep the potting mix moist by applying water through a rose can.
· Preventive spray of local biopesticide is recommended @ 20 ml per litre and mixed with Neem oil @ 5 ml per litre twice weekly
· Apply NPK (19:19:19) by mixing 10 gm per litre of water once a week on 15 days old sapling
· Apply trichoderma by mixing 10 gm per litre of water every 3rd day through rose can
· In 30 to 35 days (4 to 5 leaf stage) saplings are ready for transplant
· After 35 days either transplant or shift the sapling in a polybag containing potting mix so that sapling gets enough space for root development
· If we see some pest or disease attack then spray mix of verticillium, beuveria bassiana and pseudomonas @ 5 ml each per litre
· Harden the 30 days old saplings by placing them directly under sunlight for a few hours daily for next 5 days
· Protect the saplings from Rains and harsh sunlight