Enrich the life grown by you.
· Before transplanting water the saplings by mixing trichoderma
· Then uproot the root ball with great care
· Dig the holes within the unit deep enough at recommended spacing of a particular crop
· Water the each hole and then place the root ball gently and cover with media.
· Then tamp gently with hands so that air pockets near root zone are eliminated.
· Then water the whole unit so that the media gets saturated enough as saplings require high moisture level
· Apply trichoderma through drip system by mixing it in the bucket